|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||UL Certified, CUL Certified, CE/ EMC, IP67, IP69K|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Our standard packing: Individual part with transparent PE bag with label, OEM packing available.|
|Delivery Time:||2~3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pcs/month|
|Application:||Rail Transit Vehicle Cables||Gender:||Female|
|Cable Specification:||2C X 1.5mm2 ( 16AWG )||Rated Temperature:||-55 ℃ ~ 120 ℃|
|Rated Current:||16A||Rated Voltage:||600V|
|Impulse Voltage:||2500V||Cable Diameter:||1.5mm2|
16AWG Industry Standard Ethernet Cable,
600V Industry Standard Ethernet Cable,
Rail Transit 600V Rated Ethernet Cable
Connector Technical Data
|-55 ℃ ~ 120 ℃|
● Brand: Cableforce
● Country of origin: China
● NFPA 130 Certified Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Cable for Fixed Guideway Transit and Passenger Rail
● Package: packaged in a resealable bag
● Cable Jacket is Labelled with Self Laminated Label
● Certificated: Low somking zero halogen, Oil, coolants, lubricants and emulsion resistance, RoHS Compliant, Electromagnetic resistance, UL94 Flame Retardent , UV resistance , High Low temperature resistant, Suitable for railway applications( EN 45545, ECE R118, DIN 5510 2, EN50305, NFPA 130 )
● What is fixed guideway transit?
Fixed guideway means a public transportation facility that uses and occupies a separate right-of-way or rail line for the exclusive use of public transportation and other high occupancy vehicles, or uses a fixed catenary system and a right of way usable by other forms of transportation.
● What NFPA 130?
NFPA 130 is the Standard for Fixed Guideway Transit and Passenger Rail Systems. It contains requirements for train stations, subway stations, the trains or subway cars themselves, and the tracks or paths these vehicles travel on.
● what is UL 94 Flammability?
UL 94 (Underwriters Laboratories test standard UL 94) is one of the most widely used flammability tests for determining relative flammability for plastic materials. It measures the ability of plastic part to extinguish the flame after ignition and its dripping behavior in response to a small open flame or radiant heat source under controlled laboratory conditions.
The tests results are intended to serve as a preliminary indication of the material’s suitability with respect to flammability for a particular application, such as plastic materials used for parts in electronic devices and appliances.
Contact Person: Marco Yang