|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||UL Certified, CUL Certified, CE/ EMC, IP67, IP69K|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Our standard packing: Individual part with transparent PE bag with label, OEM packing available.|
|Delivery Time:||2~3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pcs/month|
|Type:||D-Sub VGA Cable Connector||Gender:||Female|
|Reference Standard:||IEC60807 3||Locking System:||2xUNC # 4 - 40 Screw|
|Rated Current:||3A||Rated Voltage:||600V|
|Impulse Voltage:||2500V||Termination:||PCB Contacts|
PCB Contacts Industrial Ethernet Cable,
9pin D Sub Industrial Ethernet Cable
Connector Technical Data
|Contact No||9 pin|
|Contact Body||Zinc alloy|
|Rail Transit Vehicle Cables|
|Contact Plating||Au ( Gold )|
|Rated Temperature||-40°C ~ 90°C|
Male : Brass Female : Phosphor bronze
● Brand: Cableforce
● Country of origin: China
● NFPA 130 Certified Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Cable for Fixed Guideway Transit and Passenger Rail
● 100Mbps, Cat 5e SFTP 3x2x24AWG Profinet Cable
● Package: packaged in a resealable bag
● Cable Jacket is Labelled with Self Laminated Label
● Certificated: Low somking zero halogen, Oil, coolants, lubricants and emulsion resistance, RoHS Compliant, Electromagnetic resistance, UL94 Flame Retardent , UV resistance , High Low temperature resistant, Suitable for railway applications
● Is D-Sub and VGA the same?
When used as a monitor interface, a D-Sub port is also known as a VGA port, an analog connection standard that's been around for some time. The connector is a DE-15 connector with 15 pins in three rows, often referred to as a "mini-D-Sub 15-pin" or "D-Sub 15-pin" connector.
● What is the difference between DB-25 and DB-9 connectors?
Because personal computers first used DB-25 connectors for their serial and parallel ports, when the PC serial port began to use 9-pin connectors, they were often labeled as DB-9 instead of DE-9 connectors, due to an ignorance of the fact that B represented a shell size. It is now common to see DE-9 connectors sold as DB-9 connectors.
Contact Person: Marco Yang