|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||UL Certified, CUL Certified, IP67, IP69K|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Our standard packing: Individual part with transparent PE bag with label, OEM packing available.|
|Delivery Time:||2~3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pcs/month|
|Reference Standard:||IEC 60603 7 7||Jacket Color:||Black|
|Contacts No.:||RJ45 8P8C||Gender:||Male|
|Termination:||Insulation Percing Contact||Cable Specification:||AWG 26, AWG 24|
|Contact Overmolding:||PUR Halogen Free Cable|
IEC 60603 7 7 Cat6a Ethernet Patch Cable,
RJ45 8P8C Cat6a Ethernet Patch Cable,
PUR Rj45 Network Patch Cables
Connector Technical Data
|Termination||Insulation Percing Contect|
1000V Contact to Contact, 1500 Contact to Screen
|Contect||Brass Gold plated|
|Connector overmolding||PVC, TPU|
CAT6a is a 10-Gigabit Ethernet over copper proposal to the CAT6 standard. The IEEE published a draft standard (Std 802.3an) in October 2004. The draft calls for 10-Gigabit data transmission over a 4-pair twisted-pair copper cable for a distance of 100 meters on Class F or Class E-augmented copper cabling. The draft extends CAT6 electrical specifications from 250 MHz to 500 MHz. It also proposes a new measurement: Power-Sum Alien Crosstalk to 500 MHz. Alien Crosstalk is a coupled signal in a disturbed pair arising from a signal in a neighboring cable.
* 100% brand new and high quality
* CAT6 PC-HUB cable with high speed
* Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet Network Cable
* High Quality: Flexible, Durable, Flame- Resistant.
* Compatible with all RJ45 jack configurations
* High Performance Cat6, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, and more
* A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
* Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
● What are the differences between Cat5, Cat6, and Cat7 Ethernet cables?
It can be laid more than 328 ft., which is double of the average cat 6 cables, and also transmit data rate of up to 10 gigabits. The category 6a cables also transmits Ethernet data of 10 gigabit but only covers a distance of only up to 164 ft.
Contact Person: Marco Yang