|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||UL Certified, CUL Certified, CE/ EMC, IP67, IP69K|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Our standard packing: Individual part with transparent PE bag with label, OEM packing available.|
|Delivery Time:||2~3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pcs/month|
|Type:||Female Right Angled Connector||Contacts No.:||4Pin|
|Reference Standard:||IEC 61076-2-104||Insulation Resistance:||≥100MΩ|
|Contact Resistance:||≤5mΩ||Screw Nut:||Brass, CNC, Nickel-plated|
|O-ring:||FKM, Silicon O-ring||Protection Degree:||IP67, IP68|
A Code M8 Right Angle Connector,
Female M8 Right Angle Connector,
4Pin M8 90 Degree Connector
|Connector Technical Data|
|Referance standard||IEC 61076-2-104|
|Wire gauge||0.25²(AWG 24)|
|Rated temperature||Flexible: -25℃ ~ +80℃, Static: -40℃ ~ +80℃|
|Screw nut||Brass, CNC, Nickel-plated|
|O-ring||FKM, Silicon O-ring|
|Protection degree||IP67, IP68|
● Relative humidity: at 40°C, 95%
● Altitude: 30,000m above seal level
● Vibration: acceleration of 147m/s2 at frequency of 10Hz~2,000Hz
● Shock: acceleration of 490m/s2
● Constant acceleration: 490m/s2
● Salt spray, damp resistant, moth resistant properties as per GJB2889 standard
● HZSD Connectivity has expanded M8/M12 connector system. The new addition includes M8/M12 right angle and straight board connectors, enabling greater flexibility for specific applications
● What is M8 connector?
The M8 connector is used specifically with industrial sensors and features a waterproof 3-pin screw. These connectors come pre-assembled and remain watertight even if submerged. These heavy-duty connectors are typically used in harsh environments.
● What is the difference between M8 and M12?
Circular M12 and M8 connectors are used in industrial automation to connect devices securely. M12 designs can also be used for Fieldbus connections. The M8 connector is used specifically with industrial sensors. This connector features a waterproof 3-pin screw.
Contact Person: Marco Yang