|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||UL Certified, CUL Certified, CE/ EMC, IP67, IP69K|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Our standard packing: Individual part with transparent PE bag with label, OEM packing available.|
|Delivery Time:||2~3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pcs/month|
|Contacts No.:||4Pin||Reference Standard:||IEC 61076-2-101|
|Rated Current:||4A||Rated Voltage:||250V|
|Cable Specification:||0.34mm²(AWG 22)||Applications:||Sensors, Actuators, Encoders, Servo Motors|
|Rated Temperature:||Flexible: -25℃ ~ +80℃, Static: -40℃ ~ +80℃||Insulation Resistance:||≥100MΩ|
|Contact Resistance:||≤5mΩ||Screw Nut:||Brass, CNC, Nickel-plated|
IP68 Sensor Actuator Cable,
4Pin M12 Sensor Actuator Cable,
M12 Female To Female Cable
|Connector Technical Data|
|Reference standard||IEC 61076-2-101|
|Locking system||M12×1.0 screw|
|Tightening torque||Recommend: 0.4Nm, Max: 0.8Nm|
|Cable specification||0.34mm²(AWG 22)|
|Rated temperature||Flexible: -25℃ ~ +80℃, Static: -40℃ ~ +80℃|
|Screw nut||Brass, CNC, Nickel-plated|
|Protection degree||IP67, IP68|
The M12 metric size A-Coding connectors, based on IEC 61076-2-101 standard, it is the most commonly used connector in the factory automation. M12 A-Coding connectors mainly designed for sensor and actuator devices. CABLEFORCE M12 A-Coding connectors are developed and designed for harsh industrial and climatic environments, e.g. High temperature range endurance, Hydrolysis resistant, Oil resistant, Corrosion resistant, UV Resistant, Abrasion resistant, Bending and Drag Chain applicable. M12 A-Coding is a specified single keyway design; differentiate itself from B, C, D, X, S, T, K, L, Y-Coding.
CABLEFORCE Product Features
● 3, 4, 5, CAN/DVN, 8, 12, 17 poles are available
● Cable length optional: 1, 2, 5M
● Cable material optional: PVC, PUR
● Un-Shielded and EMI-Shielded is available
● Protection degree: IP67 in locked status, IP68 base on customer specific requirements
Cableforce Core Benefits
● Free technical consultation
● Free technical drawings
● Samples & prototyping
● Custom labels & packaging
● Using best in class materials
● Certified cables on request
● Quality control & 100% testing
● Guaranteed for life
● Safe and reliable system that is easy to install
● CE, IP67, UL certified
● Manufactured, assembled and tested in our facility
● Excellent weathering, UV and temperature resistance
● High impact strength even
● Ingress protection up to lP68
● Vibration proof connections
● RoHS and REACH compliant
● Excellent chemical resistance: to fuels, oils, alkalies, weak acids
● Free of halogen, LSZH
● What is M12 connector?
The M12 connector is a circular connector with a 12-mm locking thread that is used primarily in factory automation applications for actuators, sensors, industrial ethernet, and Fieldbus. M12 connectors are designed for washdown and corrosive environments. They are available with 3, 4, 5, 8, and 12 pins.
● What is the difference between an M8 and M12 connector?
Circular M12 and M8 connectors are used in industrial automation to connect devices securely. M12 designs can also be used for fieldbus connections. The M8 connector is used specifically with industrial sensors. This connector features a waterproof 3-pin screw.
● Are all M12 connectors the same?
Several styles of coding exist in M12 connectors. This coding prevents incorrect mating on products. In addition, shielding is available in most coded M12 connectors. For example, X-coded connectors are specifically shielded by the design of their coding.
● Can i have a sample for test?
Yes, sample order is welcomed, the lead time will be 3-7 days according to your request.
● Are you a factory? where is your factory?
Yes, we are a factory, we located in Dongguan, Guangdong, China.
● Do you have certificates about the waterproof connectors?
Yes, we have CE for all waterproof connectors.
● Do you accept OEM & ODM service?
Yes, we accept OEM service. We wil produce according to your requirment. ODM are also welcomed. Our enginers have more than 10 years experience for waterproof connector industry. We provide our best service for your refer.
Contact Person: Marco Yang