|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||UL Certified, CUL Certified, CE/ EMC, IP67, IP69K|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Our standard packing: Individual part with transparent PE bag with label, OEM packing available.|
|Delivery Time:||2~3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pcs/month|
|Locking System:||M12×1.0 Screw||Gender:||Female|
|Contact Carrier:||TPU+GF||Reference Standard:||IEC 61076-2-101|
|Resistor:||120Ω±1%, 0.6W||Connectors No:||3Pin, 4Pin, 5Pin, 8Pin|
|Rated Current:||4A||Rated Voltage:||60V|
Terminator 4 Pin M12 Female Connector,
120 Ohm 4 Pin M12 Female Connector,
M12 4 Pin Waterproof Cable Connector
Connector Technical Data
|Application||Sensors, Actuators, Encoders, Servo motors|
|Rated Temperature||Flexible: -25℃~+80℃, Static: -40℃~+80℃|
● IP67 IP68 IP69 and UL approvals
● Plug Mating Life: 500 times
● Warranty: 3-years quality guarantee period
● 4-Pole, 5-Pole available for both male or female connector
● Application : Sensors, Actuators, Encoders, Servo motors
● Current rating : 2A,4A
● Operation voltage : 30V,60V,250V
● RoHS, REACH compliant.
● What does CAN termination do?
Termination prevents reflections that might cause communication failure as a result of ringing (oscillation) on the bit edges. Reflexions can be particularly strong when the signal reaches the end of the cable, which is why termination adapters are placed at the ends.
● Why is a termination resistor needed?
In electronics, you'll encounter termination resistors when you're working with differential pair signals, such as the RS 485. It is a simple component that ensures signal integrity on the bus, especially when high-speed transmission is involved. Furthermore, termination resistors are used to avoid signal reflections.
● Why do we use 120 ohm termination resistor?
Contact Person: Marco Yang