Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Reference Standard:||IEC 61076-2-109||Rated Current:||0.5A|
|Rated Voltage:||50V AC, 60V DC||Cable Specification:||Cat 6A S/FTP 4×2×26AWG (0.14mm²) Ethernet Cable|
|Rated Temperature:||Flexible: -25℃ ~ +80℃, Static: -40℃ ~ +80℃||Insulation Resistance:||≥100MΩ|
|Contact Resistance:||≤5mΩ||Screw Nut:||Brass, CNC, Nickel-plated|
Cat 6A M12 To Rj45 Ethernet Cable,
10Gbps M12 To Rj45 Ethernet Cable
|Connector Technical Data|
|Contacts No.||M12 X Code Female 8Pin to RJ45 Male|
|Reference standard||IEC 61076-2-109|
|Rated voltage||50V AC, 60V DC|
|Locking system||M12×1.0 screw|
|Termination||M12: Soldering, RJ45: Piercing|
|Cable specification||Cat 6A S/FTP 4×2×26AWG (0.14mm²) Ethernet Cable|
|Rated temperature||Flexible: -25℃ ~ +80℃, Static: -40℃ ~ +80℃|
|Characteristic impedance||100Ω ±15|
|Screw nut||Brass, CNC, Nickel-plated|
|Contacts plating||Au(15 μ" Gold)|
|Protection degree||IP65, IP67|
|Drag chain bending||2 Million times|
Short for Category 5 Enhanced, Cat-5e network cabling is used as a cabling infrastructure for 10BASE-T ( Ethernet ), full duplex 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet) and 1000BASE-T ( Gigabit Ethernet, or GbE) networks.
CABLEFORCE Product Features
● Cable length optional: 0.3, 0.6, 1, 1.8, 2, 3M
● Cable material optional: PVC, PUR
● Un-Shielded and EMI-Shielded is available
● Protection degree: IP67 in locked status, IP68 base on customer specific requirements
Cableforce Core Benefits
● Free technical consultation
● Free technical drawings
● Samples & prototyping
● Custom labels & packaging
● Using best in class materials
● Certified cables on request
● Quality control & 100% testing
● Guaranteed for life
● Safe and reliable system that is easy to install
● CE, IP67, UL certified
● Manufactured, assembled and tested in our facility
● Excellent weathering, UV and temperature resistance
● High impact strength even
● Ingress protection up to lP68
● Vibration proof connections
● RoHS and REACH compliant
● Excellent chemical resistance: to fuels, oils, alkalies, weak acids
● Free of halogen, LSZH
● What is the difference between Cat6 and Cat5E cables?
It is the least expensive modern Category cable, but as Cat6 cable continues to decrease in price, the cost savings for Cat5e may not be worth the slower speeds. CAT6 is the sixth generation of Ethernet cabling used in business and home networks and the current “typical” cabling standard used in modern office buildings.
● Can i have a sample for test?
Yes, sample order is welcomed, the lead time will be 3-7 days according to your request.
● Do you accept OEM & ODM service?
Yes, we accept OEM service. We wil produce according to your requirment. ODM are also welcomed. Our enginers have more than 10 years experience for waterproof connector industry. We provide our best service for your refer.